Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fantastic Features on PrettyGonzo - And More!

In the past year, I have felt honored by the generous support of several highly talented ArtFire artisans who have either featured my shop in their blogs or included my handmade jewelry in their blog articles. I'm planning a special holiday gift guide that includes the outstanding work of these artisans, but here I would like to share easy links to their fun and informative articles. Such sharing is way overdue, and I hope you will check them out!

Feature by Shadow Dog Designs
Featuring PrettyGonzo
 These articles focus on my ArtFire shop, the impetus behind its genesis, and the sweet wee cat that inspired its name and design. The features have given me a great deal of courage as a first-time seller and creator of handmade jewelry, and my gratitude for that is immense. Please take a look! I've also included links to the shops of these wonderful artisans—simply click on their names. Hope you enjoy!

From Shadow Dog Designs: An article
published HERE at Handmade News

From Entwined Vines: To read an interview
with PrettyGonzo, just CLICK

From Zoomgraphik: From her artisan
of the week series, found HERE


Including PrettyGonzo
These offerings include jewelry from my shop. All of them are highly interesting, with topics that range from Czech glass to faux pearls to what colors communicate and so much more. It's amazing what you can learn from such wonderful articles. Please click the titles to check them out!

By Shadow Dog Designs:
Christmas Gift Ideas from the JCUiN! at Handmade News or here at Shadow Dog's ArtFire blog
Eclectica: Jewelry from the JCUiN at Handmade News or here at the artisan's ArtFire blog
The Many Faces of Czech Glass! at Handmade News or here at ArtFire

Bead Spotlight: Faux Pearls at Sage's Inspirational Beading blog
Bead Spotlight: Bicones at Inspirational Beading

By Epicetera:
Glass Beads and Baubles: Techniques Used to Make Them at Epicetera's ArtFire blog
Precious Pearls: How They Are Formed, Colors, and Shapes at her ArtFire blog

By Strega Jewellry:
Colors Talk Part 2 at Strega's Wordpress blog
We Got the Funk at her blog

By PersonalOasis:
This artisan included me in two ArtFire blog posts: Clasp Types and Overview of Earrings Findings. These posts are now unavailable, as she has a new blog: PersonalOasis - Jewelry

By Shanghai Tai:
Jasper in All of Your Favorite Fall Colors at Shanghai's blog on Blogger

By Kindred Images:
A Few Finds and a Few Collections at the artisan's Blogger blog. Kindred Images now has her own website, so that is where her name-link leads!

My major thanks to all these artisans! 

Please don't forget to check out their talented work! And this holiday season, please consider the wonders of handmade when shopping for gifts - these are items in which the creative spirit has been invested as well as a great deal of heart. The personal touch of artisan creations is something special, and the gift of handmade is the perfect solution to that search for something outside "the big box."

Happy holiday shopping and, as always, best wishes from Gonzo and me!

6 comments:

Roxanne Coffelt said...

Thanks for including me in your blog -- glad you liked the jasper article.

personaloasis said...

Such a sweet idea, Mary. Thank you for the mention.

Don't worry, I am going to be republishing the articles from my artfire blog to the new one as I get caught up!

Elaine said...

WOW !! this is great,you did a fantastic job on your blog.
Thank you for including me :O)

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What a great blog post, Mary! Such a fantastic idea for a post. And I want to thank YOU for all the support you have given me and the shadow dogs - it is soooo appreciated. Hugs to you and belly rubs to sweet Gonzo (:

epicetera said...

Fantastic blog post, Mary!!! I had missed some of these wonderful articles. Thank you for the feature, and for listing so many wonderful blogs by other artisans. Very interesting reading!

PrettyGonzo said...

I'm so happy that you all like the blog entry! Thanks for leaving such nice comments - and, again, many thanks for all your support! :)