|Feature by Shadow Dog Designs|
• From Shadow Dog Designs: An article
published HERE at Handmade News
• From Entwined Vines: To read an interview
with PrettyGonzo, just CLICK
• From Zoomgraphik: From her artisan
of the week series, found HERE
By Shadow Dog Designs:
• Christmas Gift Ideas from the JCUiN! at Handmade News or here at Shadow Dog's ArtFire blog
• Eclectica: Jewelry from the JCUiN at Handmade News or here at the artisan's ArtFire blog
• The Many Faces of Czech Glass! at Handmade News or here at ArtFire
• Glass Beads and Baubles: Techniques Used to Make Them at Epicetera's ArtFire blog
• Precious Pearls: How They Are Formed, Colors, and Shapes at her ArtFire blog
By Strega Jewellry:
• Colors Talk Part 2 at Strega's Wordpress blog
• We Got the Funk at her blog
This artisan included me in two ArtFire blog posts: Clasp Types and Overview of Earrings Findings. These posts are now unavailable, as she has a new blog: PersonalOasis - Jewelry
By Shanghai Tai:
• Jasper in All of Your Favorite Fall Colors at Shanghai's blog on Blogger
By Kindred Images:
• A Few Finds and a Few Collections at the artisan's Blogger blog. Kindred Images now has her own website, so that is where her name-link leads!
My major thanks to all these artisans!
Please don't forget to check out their talented work! And this holiday season, please consider the wonders of handmade when shopping for gifts - these are items in which the creative spirit has been invested as well as a great deal of heart. The personal touch of artisan creations is something special, and the gift of handmade is the perfect solution to that search for something outside "the big box."
Happy holiday shopping and, as always, best wishes from Gonzo and me!